Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello!

Hi,
Welcome to my third blog (yes I know I'm blog crazy) ,
This one is all about crafts- I'll show you how to do some crafts and give you craft links - so thanks for checking in out!!

Hi, (agian)
Here's a little more about me-
ever since I was about 6 I was into being creative, and my favorite thing to buy at the store (other than food)is a new box of 64 color crayola crayon's { No Lie } and it still is- I want to become an interior designer ( when I grow up ) I also enjoy babysitting, Blogging, ( being a computer geek ) & Volley ball. I love scooby doo (still) I have 1 brother named Matthew (we call him bubba) & 1 sister - named Amanda. For halloween I'm going to be an alien! {no lie} and as you can see I have a habbit of saying (no Lie) all the time! We'll that's all I have time to write - Love,
Las Girl,( aKa Laura )

I love this funny video clip

No comments: